1. Manage internal systems.
2. Update the company's banking system by following with policies of NBC (National Bank of Cambodia) & CBC (Credit Bureau Cambodia).
3. Maintain company's network and company's IT infrastructure, and telecom infrastructure.
4. Handle all matters related to security and system administration.
5. Manage and track all IT assets – hardware, software and related resources and services.
6. Maintain hardware, software and services contracts if appropriated and Install and Manage CCTV.
7. Responsibilities for IT administrative support.
8. Manage and maintain IT budgets with management.
9. Troubleshoot and resolve IT problems.
10. Develop and maintain existing LED Microfinance Plc.
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science or other related filed
- Knowledge of system development life cycle (SDLC) standard
- Good at English for communication
- Knowledge about general accounting to handle accounting systems
- At least two years working experiences for the related field
- Knowledge about system installation and network technologies
- Have experiences related to IT infrastructure, and telecom infrastructure.
- Strong teamwork & interpersonal skills
- Be able to communicate with all management levels
- Must be responsible the task by self ( Not understand any point, can be ask for advice.)
- DBMS: Ms. SQL Server 2008, Mysql
- DBMS Language: T-SQL, Store Procedure and Function
- Windows Server: Windows Server 2012/2016 (Active Directory, Exchange Server, OU , User, Hyper-V, VMware)
- Network System: Mikrotik and Cisco (WAN, LAN, VPN IPSec, VPN Client, VLAN …)
- Microsoft office: Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Outlook