- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, solving hardware or software faults
- Manage and support day-to-day of an IT operational works(Computer hardware, software, Printer, Finger Print, CCTV, Network Devices and Utilities including Virus cleaning etc.).
- Servers Management, System backup and restore.
- Responsibilities for IT administrative support.
- Manage Hosting Server and Email.
- Keep Follow up and update issue status to user.
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science or other related filed
- Good at English for communication
- Knowledge about general accounting to handle accounting systems
- At least two years working experiences for the related field
- Knowledge about system installation and network technologies
- Have experiences related to IT infrastructure, and telecom infrastructure.
- Strong teamwork & interpersonal skills
- Be able to work with shift schedule and holiday
- DBMS: Ms. SQL Server 2016, Mysql
- DBMS Language: T-SQL, Store Procedure and Function
- Windows Server: Windows Server 2012/2016 (Active Directory, Exchange Server, OU , User, Hyper-V, VMware)
- Network System: Mikrotik and Cisco (WAN, LAN, VPN IPSec, VPN Client, VLAN …)
- Microsoft office: Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Outlook